Work with Us
Working for MacIntyre Academies will give you an opportunity to make a positive difference in the educational experience of children and young people with special educational needs.
Click here for current vacancies (it will take you to an external site where all of our positions are advertised)
Benefits of working at MacIntyre Academies
As well as a rewarding career, working for MacIntyre Academies offers you:
- Competitive Salaries reviewed annually in line with our performance appraisal process.
- Full Induction and Training for all staff (face-to-face training and role specific e-learning)
- Career Opportunities for staff to develop and progress within the organisation
- Generous Holiday Entitlement (for support staff) We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year to support staff on 52week contracts (pro-rata for part-time).
- Local Government Pension Scheme (for support staff) / Teachers' Pension Scheme (for teaching staff)
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers access to a confidential employee support service including 24hour telephone support, face-to-face counselling and advice on issues such as stress, health, relationships, debt and family matters.
- Company Sick Pay and Enhanced Maternity Pay for employees who meet the relevant criteria.
- We are a Mindful Employer - click the logo to find out more about what that means
Register your interest for future opportunities by emailing us at email@example.com
Please read our Privacy Notice for how we use and protect any personal data you supply during the recruitment process.