Work with Us
Working for MacIntyre Academies will give you an opportunity to make a positive difference in the educational experience of children and young people with special educational needs.
Follow this link for all our latest vacancies or please get in touch if you are interested to find out more about future opportunities.
As well as a rewarding career, working for MacIntyre Academies offers you:
- Competitive Salary Salaries are reviewed annually in line with our performance appraisal process.
- Full Induction and Training All staff receive a full induction and are given face-to-face training and e-learning to support their role.
- Career Opportunities At MacIntyre Academies we provide development and career progression opportunities, which have seen lots of our employees promoted into new roles.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year (pro-rata for part-time).
- Local Government Pension Scheme / Teachers Pension Scheme For our support staff we provide a LGPS, for our Teaching Staff, this is the TPS, both of which have very generous employer contributions.
- Employee Assistance Programme Access our confidential employee support service including 24hour telephone support and face-to-face counselling and advice on issues such as stress, health, relationships, debt and family matters.
- Company Sick Pay and Enhanced Maternity Pay We provide company sick pay and enhance maternity pay for our employees who meet the relevant criteria.