Work with Us
Working for MacIntyre Academies will give you an opportunity to make a positive difference in the educational experience of children and young people with special educational needs.
As well as a rewarding career, working for MacIntyre Academies offers you:
- Competitive Salaries reviewed annually in line with our performance appraisal process.
- Full Induction and Training for all staff (face-to-face training and role specific e-learning)
- Career Opportunities for staff to develop and progress within the organisation
- Generous Holiday Entitlement (for support staff) We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year to support staff on 52week contracts (pro-rata for part-time).
- Local Government Pension Scheme (for support staff) / Teachers' Pension Scheme (for teaching staff)
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers access to a confidential employee support service including 24hour telephone support, face-to-face counselling and advice on issues such as stress, health, relationships, debt and family matters.
- Company Sick Pay and Enhanced Maternity Pay for employees who meet the relevant criteria.
Register your interest for future opportunities by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our Privacy Notice for how we use and protect any personal data you supply during the recruitment process.