Become a MacIntyre Academies' school
There are many benefits in becoming an academy, not least that you will have:
- Greater control over your budget and school spend
- Ability to deliver a more flexible curriculum
- Freedom and flexibility to set your term times, length of school day
- Ability to set teacher pay scales and contracts.
Benefits of joining MacIntyre Academies
In addition to the above, by partnering with MacIntyre Academies you will also take advantage of:
- A Trust with a track record in delivering outstanding outcome-focussed education and support
- A depth and breadth of management expertise able to support the delivery of strong, effective and sustainable special schools and academies
- A highly skilled team of over 20 senior educational leaders and pedagogical practitioners at all levels and access to first class back office support including HR, Finance, Marketing, IT and Property
- Support to develop specialisms that offer greater choice for children and young people with autism, learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and complex needs and their families
- Partnerships that innovate new solutions and deliver local outcomes and a platform for sharing knowledge and best practice
- Seamless access to sector leading and award winning programmes including No Limits, My Way and Family Footings
- Control and autonomy over delegated responsibilities from the Trust's board and Executive team.
If you are a school or alternative education provider looking for an academy partner who will work in close collaboration with you, provide educational leadership, peer support and first class back office services whilst ensuring you maintain your individuality and retain autonomy over key decisions then leave your details below, or contact us today by sending us an email here to discuss finding a local solution for your school. You can also click here for a straighforward guide to joining the Academy Trust.