MacIntyre Academies is committed to investing in new provision and partnering with existing settings to redress the inequality of opportunity still experienced by many children and young people with autism, disabilities and complex needs.
We are interested in working with and sponsoring:
- Existing special schools considering converting to an academy
- Schools looking to improve educational outcomes
- Schools looking for academy sponsorship
- Alternative education providers.
If you are interested in your school becoming a part of the MacIntyre Academies please get in touch to discuss further.
We want to partner with Local Authorities who are committed to raising standards and to offer excellent standards of education for all local children and young people with special educational needs.
We can support you with all aspects of project management around a new or converting school or academy, including your stakeholder consultations.
Please get in touch if your LA:
- has concerns about meeting current or future demand for special school placements in your area
- is considering the establishment of a new free school, academy or Alternative Provision
- is simply interested in talking to us about the benefits of working with MacIntyre Academies.